It’s nice to know that there are free resources to help your family get and stay healthy. There are 36 Retail ShopRite Dietitians in New Jersey within 16 different counties each offering unique ways to help parents with meal planning.
Your ShopRite Dietitian can help your family with:
- Kids in the Kitchen: Each ShopRite Dietitian is required to have a Kids in the Kitchen event once a month. Children get to come in and make a healthy snack with things they might not normally eat. The most recent Valentine’s Day event was making smoothies and coloring a cup. Be sure to check out the listing of participating ShopRites and contact your dietitian today with dates and times.
- Store Tours: Do you have a Mom’s Club, are your children part of the Boy Scouts, or Girl Scouts or perhaps you would just like to schedule a tour? Talk to your retail dietitian and she will set up a tour of each department and you and your children will get the chance to taste test a variety of foods. You will check out the produce, bakery, floral, seafood, meat and the grocery section and find some healthy foods.
- Weight Loss Management/Weight Loss Help: As parents we tend to let ourselves go and take care of ourselves last. Stop by and schedule a private and confidential appointment to learn about how to lose and manage your weight and find some healthy snacks to eat while running your children from band, soccer, and singing lessons.
- Smoking Cessation: Need help kicking your bad habit? There are free classes and free materials you can receive from your retail dietitian.
- Recipe Help: Do you have some picky eaters? Stop in and have your dietitian help you introduce some new foods and help with meal planning.
- New Food Allergies: Need to avoid peanut butter, gluten, eggs or something else? Let your dietitian know which foods you have to stay away from and find out what types of alternative foods you can eat in place of your favorite foods.
- Speeches and Seminars: Invite your dietitian to your children’s school, an institution, library, nursing home, or your next event. She can set up a lecture that is perfect for the group.
Atlantic County ShopRite Dietitians
- Somers Point- Rt. 9 Bethel Road 609-927-8133
Bergen County ShopRite Dietitians
- Hackensack- 500 S. River St. 201-329-7470
- Oakland- 14 Post Rd. 201-337-3900
- Ramsey- Rt. 17 & Franklin Turnpike 201-934-8989
Burlington County ShopRite Dietitians
- Marlton- 307 West Rt 70 856-983-7370
- Medford- 208 Rt. 70 E 609-953-7700
Camden County ShopRite Dietitians
- Berlin- 116 Walker Ave. 856-768-6450
- Lawnside- 130 N. White Horse Pike 856- 547-2590
Cape May County ShopRite Dietitians
- At this time there are no ShopRites in this county with a dietitian.
You might also like:
ZIP Code Wall Map of New Berlin, TX ZIP Code Map Laminated
Home (Working Maps)