The New Berlin Campus offers the following services:
(AS SEEN ABOVE) The LindenGrove-New Berlin lobby is an inviting gathering space for family & friends
Because you care...
- Meet our care partners
- Talk with us about the unique needs of caring for someone with early to mid-stage dementia
- Learn how we can help you
Each of the 3 Linden Courts is licensed as a CBRF (Community Based Residential Facilities) with 24 furnished private bedrooms, each with a half-bath. Linden Court-New Berlin is a 13, 500 sq. ft small-scale memory care home on the LindenGrove-New Berlin campus and is the third secure dementia care facility for LindenGrove, Inc. The two other memory care facilities are Linden Court-Mukwonago and Linden Court-Waukesha.
RIGHT RENDERING: Linden Court-New Berlin resident room
We're Partnering with New Berlin School District & WCTC to provide CNA Training
As a recepient of a Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Fast Forward Grant, the School District of New Berlin is partnering with LindenGrove-New Berlin and Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) to prepare high school students for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program. The program will run Spring Semester 2015. LindenGrove-New Berlin is sponsoring the CNA lab, on-site at Eisenhower High School. Following their coursework, the CNA students will complete a clinical rotation at LindenGrove-New Berlin.
- 131 beds in total for short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. The campus is located across the street from ProHealth Care Park in New Berlin.
- In-patient and out-patient physical, occupational, and speech therapy for patients with orthopedic, neurological, and multiple medical conditions
- Staff training in The Eden Alternative Principles to transform the culture by applying person-directed care practices that create a resident-centered environment. LindenGrove represents 4 out of 5 in Wisconsin.
- A Soup & Sandwich Bar open from mid-morning to early afternoon
- Sunlight through large windows; green plants; beloved dogs & cats, song birds & tropical fish; play areas for visiting children
- Beautiful garden areas and walking paths for outdoor enjoyment, viewable through the dining room windows. A lovely gazebo is also available for outdoor visiting.
- Routine interaction from multigenerational volunteers
- A lobby with comfortable seating for families and visitors outside of the resident's bedroom.
You might also like:
ZIP Code Wall Map of New Berlin, TX ZIP Code Map Laminated
Home (Working Maps)