1. A non-refundable $500 deposit along with a signed contract will be submitted by the renting party to secure an event date. A valid credit card must also be submitted to secure payment for event. A payment equivalent to the amount of the food & beverage minimum is due 14 days prior to the event. The remaining balance is due 14 days post-event.
2. In the event of cancellation within 10 days of booked event date, the renting party will be responsible for cost of food and beverage already purchased for event.
3. Damage to or removal of New Berlin Hills property or supplies may result in full or partial loss of deposit. This includes, but is not limited to: building structures, furniture, dance floor and decorations.
4. All food and beverage purchases are subject to 5.1% tax and 19% gratuity.
5. The food and beverage minimum applies to all pre-ordered food and beverages only. Cash bar, Room rental, other rentals, tax and gratuity do not apply to the minimum purchase requirement.
6. Food and Beverage prices are subject to change. All prices will be guaranteed 60 days prior to the wedding.
7. Damage to or removal of NBH property or supplies may result in loss of deposit and replacement or repair charges. This includes but is not limited to building structure, furniture, dance floor and decorations. The renting party is also responsible for any fines associated with false fire alarms or 911 calls.
8. Decorations may not include glitter, items that shed glitter or confetti. Candles are permissible but must be in appropriate containers and locations approved by NBH staff. Adhering nails, screws, tacks or pins to walls or fixtures in prohibited. Any decorating in violation of the policy will result in a clean up/repair fee.
9.All set up will be done by NBH staff and approved vendors. Florists, cake providers and DJ’s must contact F&B Director Wendy Sloniker for appropriate set up times.
New 5x7 Photo: 4th Armored Division Fires at German Troops
You might also like:
HO Scale 1968-1986 Mercedes-Benz L 508 RTW Ambulance - Assembled -- Berlin, Germany, Fire Department (red, white, German Lettering)