Massage is not a luxury but a necessity in today’s busy, hectic lifestyle. The goal of massage therapy at New Berlin Therapies is to facilitate a higher level of wellness and comfort through relief from muscle tension, tightness, and chronic pain. The benefits of receiving a massage include:
- Reducing stress and tension
- Decreasing your pain and tightness
- Increasing circulation and blood flow in your body
- Increasing mobility (range of motion) of your joints and flexibility of your muscles
- Decreasing your chances of an injury
- Improving your immune system
- Eliminating wastes and toxins from your body
A state licensed, nationally board certified massage therapist may use several types of massage to meet your needs including myofascial release, trigger point (neuromuscular) therapy, sports masssage, Swedish relaxation, or lymphatic drainage. Also, parents can receive training in infant massage.
Please call our main office at (262) 782-9015 Ext 221 to make an appointment or to check on current rates.
New Berlin, WI Map Poster
Home (Project Jefferson)
You might also like:
GreatCitees Unisex New Berlin Wisconsin WI T Shirt MAP Souvenir 3X White
ZIP Code Wall Map of New Berlin, WI ZIP Code Map Not Laminated
Home (Working Maps)